Learn Presentation Skills from TED
The outline: what to expect from this 4-week online, blended-learning course
Talk 1: The Internet’s Immune System
By exposing vulnerabilities, hackers push the Internet to become stronger and healthier
Talk 2: Augmented Reality, sports and empathy
Future time clauses, Technology & Ethics, Sports & business and Augmented Reality
Talk 3: Don’t insist on English
Globalization & Cultural Loss, The English language and the Second Conditional
Talk 4: How think about news and media
News & Journalism vocabulary, Idioms, Discussion & debate
Outline of the Course
- A self-paced online course where we analyze and practise English from eight hand-picked TED Talks.
- Learn functional grammar and rich vocabulary from different topics.
- Each lesson is designed around a specific grammar function(s) with explanation and practical use-cases.
- Register for access to free course content and extra interactive exercises.
The full blended (online/offline) course gives you:
- We work together to build your own talk or presentation based on the skills and grammar.
- Sessions and extra assistance to build upon your understanding of the course content.
- Eight one-on-one Coaching Sessions at home or your place of work (in Madrid city).
- Qualified language coaches
teacherswith in-Company language training experience
- Supplemental online and offline content to reinforce the vocabulary and grammar points.
CertificationResults – a proof-based course.
- Video recording and evaluation of your final presentation.