- A self-paced online course where we analyze and practise English from eight hand-picked TED Talks.
- Learn functional grammar and rich vocabulary from different topics.
- Each lesson is designed around a specific grammar function(s) with explanation and practical use-cases.
- Register for access to free course content and extra interactive exercises.
The full blended (online/offline) course gives you:
- We work together to build your own talk or presentation based on the skills and grammar.
- Sessions and extra assistance to build upon your understanding of the course content.
- Eight one-on-one Coaching Sessions at home or your place of work (in Madrid city).
- Qualified language coaches
teacherswith in-Company language training experience
- Supplemental online and offline content to reinforce the vocabulary and grammar points.
CertificationResults – a proof-based course.
- Video recording and evaluation of your final presentation.
Over the next month, we will work together both online and in class on all of the skills required, and provide all of the guidance you need, to draft and deliver a compelling talk or presentation.
Plan, design and deliver presentations with impact
Task based blended course – English Presentation Skills
Curated material, based on eight hand-picked TED.com Talks
Language focus – Talks selected by CEFR Level, Verb Tenses, Grammar and Vocabulary
16 individual lessons – 8 online / 8 offline, flexible class hours
Supplemental material – downloadable for offline study
Recommended further reading material to reinforce grammar and vocabulary
Responsive design, perfect for tablets and smartphone
Learn Presentation Skills from TED
The outline: what to expect from this 4-week online, blended-learning course
Talk 1: The Internet’s Immune System
By exposing vulnerabilities, hackers push the Internet to become stronger and healthier
Talk 2: Augmented Reality, sports and empathy
Future time clauses, Technology & Ethics, Sports & business and Augmented Reality
Talk 3: Don’t insist on English
Globalization & Cultural Loss, The English language and the Second Conditional
Talk 4: How think about news and media
News & Journalism vocabulary, Idioms, Discussion & debate