Without grammar, little can be conveyed, without vocabulary, nothing can be conveyed – Wilkins
Essays, reviews, articles, emails, reports.
Have an account?
Log in or sign up! It’s fast & free!
Register for this site!
Sign up now for the good stuff.
Enter your username or email to reset your password.
Are you preparing for any of these following English exams?
- (KET) Cambridge English: Key
- (PET) Cambridge English: Preliminary
- (FCE) Cambridge English: First
- (CAE) Cambridge English: Advanced
- (CPE) Cambridge English: Proficiency
- (IELTS) International English Language Testing System
- How prepared are you at the Writing paper?
- Do you have a strategy for planning your written task ?
- Are you paying attention to organisation?
- What about common grammar and spelling mistakes?
Soon > We want you to send us your writings. We will post them on the site for the community to correct and learn from.